Fall Decor!!

Thought I would share my fall decor! I didn't put out all of my big arrangements and kept the table pretty simple this year...just wanted to try something different! I got lots of cute halloween decor on 90% off clearance last year, so I will be bringing all that out soon too! 

I usually just put all my fall stuff out and keep it the same from August to the end of November (with the addition of my turkeys after October), but I thought the boys might like some of the fun halloween stuff and I thought a bit more change throughout the fall might be nice too! So stay tuned!

Love this burlap harvest sign!! Found it at a local decor store yesterday! 
I hung it up and Merritt frantically said "oh no Momma, some of the letters are gone!!" 
I told him it's rustic and cool..he didn't get it! Kids these days?!?! :)

can you see those adorable Indian corn pumpkins!?! So cute!

I don't think I have posted about this tea cart yet! It was my grandmother's and when she moved to her assisted living facility, I got to have it (along with the corn dishes and a few other small pieces)! I was soo excited!! She always had her crystal punch set on it (or at least that's what I remember!) So fun to have a part of her at my home now! And yall know I'm dying to get a paint brush to it, but I just can't decide what to do!


I made the fall sign out of a wood slice, some chalkboard paint, 
and my less than perfect cursive writing!

I was wanting to find something last year to spruce up this wreath and 
I scored this burlap acorn on clearance!! Love it!!







All the boys like having the cheese ball jack-o-lantern back in the kitchen!




I have most of my outdoor decor up, but will wait to take pics until I get my mums!

Here is last year's fall decor- post

Happy Fall Ya'll!!
signature

No comments