Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Fall-ing!!

Let me just preface this by saying, this is probably the longest I have ever waited to "fall" up the place!! Time just got away from me, but I'm happy to announce that I got most of my fall decor up yesterday and we did some fall crafting this morning!! Woohoo!! 

When I was going through all my fall bins, I found quite a few craft projects that I had scored last year on Halloween clearance, so I figured since we would be gone 10 days in October, that I would go ahead and let them do some crafting now!! We chose cute foam jack-o-lanterns and Merritt also made a little Scarecrow!! Soo fun! I know yall already know this but, I LOVE FALL!! :)


No, it's not sweatshirt weather, Merritt just dressed himself this morning and he always picks from his winter drawers!!







signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

My You Tube Videos

Loading...

Check out my Website! Photography in Northwest, Iowa

My photo
Hey! I'm Hayley Mae (the Southern Belle). I'm from Mississippi but now live in Iowa, by way of Montana! I married my best friend (the Farmer) in August 09. I'm a Graphic Designer and Photographer in Northwest Iowa, check out my site (link below). Feel free to follow me on this journey of married life on the Farm!
    follow me on Twitter

    © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP