Tuesday, August 30, 2016

This and That!

Yall, these boys can be so sweet when they want to be!! :)

Bobalou trying to share afternoon snack!!

LOVE this candle!! Super cute and smells AMAZING!! :)

This is what the boys were doing right before Merritt's teacher came for a home visit!!

Gunfights and a bucking chute in the living room...totally normal right?? Ha! 
She loved it and Merritt loved showing her all his medals and trophies that he won his summer! 
She is super nice, and I just know he is going to have a great year!! :)

Just a little mutton bustin practice!




The Farmer smoked a turkey on Sunday and it was FABULOUS!!!

After one bite, I asked him to marry me!! ;)
signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

My You Tube Videos

Loading...

Check out my Website! Photography in Northwest, Iowa

My photo
Hey! I'm Hayley Mae (the Southern Belle). I'm from Mississippi but now live in Iowa, by way of Montana! I married my best friend (the Farmer) in August 09. I'm a Graphic Designer and Photographer in Northwest Iowa, check out my site (link below). Feel free to follow me on this journey of married life on the Farm!
    follow me on Twitter

    © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP