Friday, August 12, 2016

Pool Party!!

On Thursday our MOPS group got together for a pool party at our Mentor Mom's house! She has the most amazing backyard getaway, compete with a tiki hut and sand area where she puts all the shells she collects when she visits Florida! How fun!! 

Merritt had the time of his life and even jumped off the diving board for the very first time!! McCoy decided he wanted to go farming with The Farmer instead of pretend he was going swim/run around the pool/scream and throw fits!!! So I got to have the most relaxing, fun filled morning too!! Win, win, win!! :)













signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

My You Tube Videos

Loading...

Check out my Website! Photography in Northwest, Iowa

My photo
Hey! I'm Hayley Mae (the Southern Belle). I'm from Mississippi but now live in Iowa, by way of Montana! I married my best friend (the Farmer) in August 09. I'm a Graphic Designer and Photographer in Northwest Iowa, check out my site (link below). Feel free to follow me on this journey of married life on the Farm!
    follow me on Twitter

    © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP