Thursday, September 24, 2015

Today!

Today we had MOPS and it was our groups turn to bring the brunch! I brought an assortment of muffins and a yogurt parfait! I LOVE this pumpkin muffin recipe (link), so fab!! :) We had a great morning, it's so nice to have time with other moms!!


I decided to bring a little sign, since I always wonder which muffins are which...I HATE blueberry ones, and I'm always scared I will pick one up!! hehe :)



When we got home my new planner was waiting at the door and I shrieked with delight! Now that we have lots more going on, I have really been needing a new way to keep up with everything! I lived with one of these in college and while I was in the working world, but had just been using a simple calendar on my lap top for the past three years!



I got some personalized labels and also jazzed it up with some of my old scrapbook stickers! SOO fun! It also has day by day pages, but I haven't gotten to planning on those yet, they will really come in handy for daily to-do lists! LOVE it :)


signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

My You Tube Videos

Loading...

Check out my Website! Photography in Northwest, Iowa

My photo
Hey! I'm Hayley Mae (the Southern Belle). I'm from Mississippi but now live in Iowa, by way of Montana! I married my best friend (the Farmer) in August 09. I'm a Graphic Designer and Photographer in Northwest Iowa, check out my site (link below). Feel free to follow me on this journey of married life on the Farm!
    follow me on Twitter

    © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP