Saturday, September 19, 2015

Mutton Bustin Merritt!!

Merritt had his first sheep ride tonight! I still can't believe he rode one! We asked him if he wanted to do it and he said "yeah I'll do that, I'm a cowboy!" So on the ride there, The Farmer and I were taking bets if he would actually go through with it! hehe! 

He had so much fun, he even rode twice! So proud of my little mutton buster!! :)  As for McCoy...well we just had to keep him from climbing on! I for sure have two little cowboys on my hands!



























Then of course we had to wear our cowboy jammies to bed!! I love these silly little babes! :)




signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

My You Tube Videos

Loading...

Check out my Website! Photography in Northwest, Iowa

My photo
Hey! I'm Hayley Mae (the Southern Belle). I'm from Mississippi but now live in Iowa, by way of Montana! I married my best friend (the Farmer) in August 09. I'm a Graphic Designer and Photographer in Northwest Iowa, check out my site (link below). Feel free to follow me on this journey of married life on the Farm!
    follow me on Twitter

    © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP