Monday, September 7, 2015

Home, Safe and Sound!

We headed out Saturday morning and finally made it back to Iowa yesterday morning around 6:00 a.m...never doing that again!! But, I'm happy to report that we brought Jake back up with us and he is loving his new home! And the boys love having him here!! When Daddy was saying bye last night, Merritt asked him if Jake could stay here!?! Hehe!! That was the idea buddy!! :)












Now real life begins!! Preschool, Kindermusik, MOPS, and Sunday School all start this week!! Eeccck!! Ready or not, here we go!! :)
signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

My You Tube Videos

Loading...

Check out my Website! Photography in Northwest, Iowa

My photo
Hey! I'm Hayley Mae (the Southern Belle). I'm from Mississippi but now live in Iowa, by way of Montana! I married my best friend (the Farmer) in August 09. I'm a Graphic Designer and Photographer in Northwest Iowa, check out my site (link below). Feel free to follow me on this journey of married life on the Farm!
    follow me on Twitter

    © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP