Saturday, February 7, 2015

Lots of Love!

Yesterday, we made lots of Valentines Day inspired food :)

Valentine Jello Jigglers!

Jello Fail!!
If Merritt didn't adore these, I would just stop making them! They never turn out right! I have the molds for every holiday, but I can never get it right! Oh well! If at fist you don't succeed, try, try again!! :)

Heart Pizza!!

The Farmer wanted to know why the pizza was split in the middle...umm it's two hearts dear!! :)

Heart cookies!! We LOVE the Pillsbury Holiday Shape Cookies! We get them for every holiday! So simple and so festive...and they are soo yummy! :)
signature

4 comments:

  1. I know what you mean about the jigglers. I learned after failures that you dont go by the directions on back of jello box. Jigglers use less water...directions only found on the jiggler tray packaging that i throw away lol. I figured it was the same as jello box....but wasnt.lol Hope that helps. :) I learned the hard way.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh thanks a ton Angela! I still the have box, will try it next time!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you using Pam on your molds before you put the jello in? Mine fall right out as long as I put cooking spray on the molds. And yes, the recipe for jigglers calls for less water than regular Jello. Good luck JIGGLING! I need to make some. The boys like them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been using the Pam! I am going to try them again with the correct recipe this week!! Crossing my fingers!! :)

    ReplyDelete

My You Tube Videos

Loading...

Check out my Website! Photography in Northwest, Iowa

My photo
Hey! I'm Hayley Mae (the Southern Belle). I'm from Mississippi but now live in Iowa, by way of Montana! I married my best friend (the Farmer) in August 09. I'm a Graphic Designer and Photographer in Northwest Iowa, check out my site (link below). Feel free to follow me on this journey of married life on the Farm!
    follow me on Twitter

    © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP