Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Sweet Jorgia!! - Hull, IA Photography

Warning! Adorable girl below!! :) Last time I took this little cutie's pics, she was not a very happy camper...but that certainly wasn't the case this time around! Even though it was a billion degrees out, she had the best time on the farm trying to find the elusive kitties that just didn't want to come out and play! I just adore all her faces and smiles!! She even allowed Mom and Dad to take a few shots with her too!! Here are a few of my faves!














signature

2 comments:

My You Tube Videos

Loading...

Check out my Website! Photography in Northwest, Iowa

My photo
Hey! I'm Hayley Mae (the Southern Belle). I'm from Mississippi but now live in Iowa, by way of Montana! I married my best friend (the Farmer) in August 09. I'm a Graphic Designer and Photographer in Northwest Iowa, check out my site (link below). Feel free to follow me on this journey of married life on the Farm!
    follow me on Twitter

    © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP