jcrew.com needs to be blocked from my computer!

Sooo when we were in Omaha, I spotted this amazing cascading sequin cardy in J. Crew that I just HAD to have, I actually saw it in gray with black detail, but preferred this apricot mist version (available online) even more!...it was $118, so my friend, Amanda, said wait for it to go on sale and just get it off their website! Easy enough...it was even on sale by the time I got home, AND this week they were doing a 30% off already reduced sale items promotion..so I added it to my cart!! Now they were also having a free shipping deal on purchases over $150, so I may have added a few more items to my cart to get to that magic number! How can you resist free shipping?!!?!? My Momma and sister taught me taught me at an early age the value of a good sale :)

I may have added this gorgeous spiced chartreuse ruffle cardigan....




And this lovely "english saddle" petal tank...



And this fun black tissue flutter tank....

And this cute gray ruffle tank...I'll try not to look super annoyed when I wear it!.

And this versatile white tissue ruffle tank...
And maybe a few more basic long sleeve T's :) Of course, I will be wearing all these tanks under cardigans this Fall, so it's not like I have to wait until next summer to enjoy them! AND I have been saving up for our big trip to the Minneapolis outlets in a few weeks, so I decided to use some of that money to buy these cute tops to wear while I'm there shopping for more clothes...see how this all makes sense?!?! Or could this be a problem!??!!? HAHA!!! :)

signature

1 comment

  1. Havent heard much about the crop lately, but I sure hope it's a good one !!!

    ReplyDelete