Meet me in Montana!!

Disclaimer: I used my cheapo digital point and shoot camera for these snap shots..so the quality is wretched!! :)

We were in Helena for a few days and got to take in some of the sights...I loved living here when I was in Montana..so many fun things to do and see!

The Farmer..always on the phone...but I guess I always am too :)


I made him pose since he was on the phone and made me wait!


Part of the Glacier Park exhibit at the Museum in Helena!


The Farmer's hand is as bis as a grizzly!! Yikes :)



On the Tour Train through Helena!



The capitol building! It is soo gorgeous inside, we didn't have time to go in this time..



Tour train!


We stopped by the Parrot, an amazing candy store downtown, and got my favorite..chocolate covered honey comb!!! Yummo!




We got a chance to go to the Rialto, while we were there! My good friend Kristin and her family own the place and it was SOO good to see her again!


Trai, my college friend, was also in town for the wedding! Miss him SOO much!




Me and the Farmer with Kristin!



soo fun :)



Up next, snapshots from Heidi's wedding (I was the photographer, but it will be awhile before I get those edited), then pics from Yellowstone, we were there Sunday and today!!! We are in Cody, WY tonight and all day tomorrow, then we head home on Wednesday! We are having the BEST time!!!

signature

No comments