Thursday, August 19, 2010

Polka Dot Pumkins!!

I'm sure yall remember how much I love fall...the smells, the pumpkins/gourds, the cooler weather, using canned pumpkin in every recipe, high school football, being a Harvest Widow (ha!) and of course eating every pumpkin spice Hershey kiss I can get my hands on!! In fact I plan on decking the house out in Fall decor this weekend!! Anyway, I just couldn't resist buying these two super cute fall items!! I mean come on, like I could pass up polka dot pumpkins?!?! Please!! I will be putting these in some big pretty mums in front of the house! I am now counting down the days until we get to go back to Pumpkin Land!! Can't wait!!

signature

2 comments:

  1. CUTE! Where did you snatch these up!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found them at a local home decor store called Rustic Charm...they don't have a website :(

    ReplyDelete

My You Tube Videos

Loading...

Check out my Website! Photography in Northwest, Iowa

My photo
Hey! I'm Hayley Mae (the Southern Belle). I'm from Mississippi but now live in Iowa, by way of Montana! I married my best friend (the Farmer) in August 09. I'm a Graphic Designer and Photographer in Northwest Iowa, check out my site (link below). Feel free to follow me on this journey of married life on the Farm!
    follow me on Twitter

    © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP