Monday, August 30, 2010

Hey Bear!!

Soo I would say the biggest highlight of our first day in Yellowstone was seeing a black bear..really close!! I got some video footage (below)...I have never used that feature on my camera, so sorry if it's not very good! I really wanted to stay there all night! Oh and I sound like a moron on video..ughhh!

video


We also saw some more wildlife and scenery on the first and second day, so I will post those pics next!! :)



We had such a good time in Cody, WY...loved the Buffalo Bill Museum and all the fun shopping! We got back last night and I am soo exhausted! On Saturday, I am headed to Minneapolis to see Wicked and shop with my friend, Tracey and sis-in-law, JoElyn...can't wait! THEN next Thursday my Daddy is coming up and we are heading to Kaycee, WY for our trail ride/camping trip to the Hole in The Wall! SOO EXCITED!

signature

1 comment:

  1. I am so jealous of your bear video. All we ever saw on our trip was the butt end of one lying behind a tree.

    ReplyDelete

My You Tube Videos

Loading...

Check out my Website! Photography in Northwest, Iowa

My photo
Hey! I'm Hayley Mae (the Southern Belle). I'm from Mississippi but now live in Iowa, by way of Montana! I married my best friend (the Farmer) in August 09. I'm a Graphic Designer and Photographer in Northwest Iowa, check out my site (link below). Feel free to follow me on this journey of married life on the Farm!
    follow me on Twitter

    © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP