Friday, August 6, 2010

This and That!

First of all, can I just advise each of you to never use your phone while getting a pedicure!!! I was getting one today so I could have cute toes for our Omaha weekend and as I was rolling up my jeans the phone slipped and sank deep in the tub of bubbling water!! It was ruined and I was soo embarrassed, but the sweet little technician kept reassuring me "it happen all time!" All this after I had to get a stupid cavity filled this morning (which still hurts!) ohh well!! I did get a new Blackberry curve, so that was a plus! But all they had was maroon ones, which if you know me, is NOT my favorite color....just not my day!!


Now I really need to go pack for the fun weekend but I just can't get motivated...I mean Say Yes To The Dress - Atlanta is on, who can think of packing! We are leaving in the morning then I am leaving Omaha on Sunday heading to our main office for a few days to have a Print Team meeting and the Company Picnic (So maybe no blogging for a few days)..and I just can't decide what I want to bring! At least everything is clean, so I wont have to do any laundry!


Hope everyone has a great weekend! I will leave you with two pics of the cutest brother/sister photo shoot! I will share the rest when I return and finish editing! :)


signature

2 comments:

My You Tube Videos

Loading...

Check out my Website! Photography in Northwest, Iowa

My photo
Hey! I'm Hayley Mae (the Southern Belle). I'm from Mississippi but now live in Iowa, by way of Montana! I married my best friend (the Farmer) in August 09. I'm a Graphic Designer and Photographer in Northwest Iowa, check out my site (link below). Feel free to follow me on this journey of married life on the Farm!
    follow me on Twitter

    © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP