Sew, Sew!

Since August Ann has been here (and she doesn't like to take naps...crazy...i know!) we have been going downstairs to my sewing area when the boys are asleep during the day. She has organized all of my sewing/craft supplies, while I finished up some long overdue sewing projects! I made two valances for the kitchen, a pennant pillow, and curtains and valance for our bedroom! 

kitchen!

kitchen

kitchen!

This is the pennant pillow, I got the idea off of Pinterest and then saw this super cool pennant while my Daddy and I were antiquing! Such a fun and easy project!


I made the back the same material as some of the other pillows...



Confession time...I just cleaned my room so I could take these pics and there may or may not be a pile of clothes in the corner! :)

I have had this Pottery Barn bed skirt for a few years and could never find curtains to coordinate with it...

Then I found the perfect fabric!! I'm not totally in love with them..maybe a little too matchy-matchy and a little too circus tent-esque, but they took so long to make they will probably stay up for ten or so years! ha!

I know this looks way too short, but Merritt loves to look out this window, so I wanted to keep it short...I have some turquoise picture frames to hang up on either side of this window too!


all in all, I think everything turned out ok, and I'm just happy to mark it off the list!!
signature

No comments