Wednesday, July 30, 2014

It's done!!

My entry nook/locker/cubby whatever you call it, is done!! I found the perfect turquoise locker-esque baskets for the top cubbys at Hobby Lobby! I picked the last one up today and took both boys with me...by myself! This was a huge step for me and I now feel a little less imprisoned and little more like I can rule the world!! ha!! I found the top iron piece at the Hob Lob too! I just adore how it turned out!! Now everybody has a basket for their winter gloves/hats/scarves!!



their adorbs little backpacks on their hooks!!

The Farmer and I have to share a basket :)


this makes me have visions of them in school...I might have to take them down!! hehe :)
signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

My You Tube Videos

Loading...

Check out my Website! Photography in Northwest, Iowa

My photo
Hey! I'm Hayley Mae (the Southern Belle). I'm from Mississippi but now live in Iowa, by way of Montana! I married my best friend (the Farmer) in August 09. I'm a Graphic Designer and Photographer in Northwest Iowa, check out my site (link below). Feel free to follow me on this journey of married life on the Farm!
    follow me on Twitter

    © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP