Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Another Year!

Yep, another year has come and gone and I am...hmmmm...29, yes, 29! I decided a couple of years ago that I was going to be 29 the rest of my life, so far it's working for me :)

I went to one of my favorite places with some of my favorite people to celebrate! Hobby Lobby with my boys and August Ann, of course! :) She has decided she wants to start making clay sculptures and after watching a million youtube videos, we finally got her a starter kit and I must say she is pretty good at it (takes after her artistic aunt!! hehe!). I picked up another basket for my entry locker/nook and as soon as I get the last finishing touch I will take pics and post! Afterwards, we had a yummy lunch at Red Robin then came home and played with clay! The Farmer got me an ice cream cake and we devoured it after supper! What a perfect day :)

Her first creation! Soo cute!

she also made a pig, a family of turtles, other color roses, and a gumball machine!

you know this little guy had to get in on the fun!! We got the playdoh out  for him!

watching how-to videos!

"umm could you stop taking pics, you are cramping our creative process!!" HA!
signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

My You Tube Videos

Loading...

Check out my Website! Photography in Northwest, Iowa

My photo
Hey! I'm Hayley Mae (the Southern Belle). I'm from Mississippi but now live in Iowa, by way of Montana! I married my best friend (the Farmer) in August 09. I'm a Graphic Designer and Photographer in Northwest Iowa, check out my site (link below). Feel free to follow me on this journey of married life on the Farm!
    follow me on Twitter

    © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP