Saturday, February 22, 2014

Merritt's Second B-day - IA Party!

We had Merritt's party for his family here in Iowa tonight..only two months late..hehe!! It was so fun to have everyone over since most of them hadn't seen the house since we moved in and it gave me a deadline to have things decorated and fixed up! :)


this is the finished barn wood wall! The Farmer did such a great job on it!





how many is 2???  ;)









he is a pro at eating cake :)

all the fun stuff he got!! Thank yall all so much for coming and celebrating our little boy! I hope the next 2 years go a little slower :)
signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

My You Tube Videos

Loading...

Check out my Website! Photography in Northwest, Iowa

My photo
Hey! I'm Hayley Mae (the Southern Belle). I'm from Mississippi but now live in Iowa, by way of Montana! I married my best friend (the Farmer) in August 09. I'm a Graphic Designer and Photographer in Northwest Iowa, check out my site (link below). Feel free to follow me on this journey of married life on the Farm!
    follow me on Twitter

    © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP