Monday, February 24, 2014

Mardi Gras Breakfast

My brother has been sending all kinds of pics of him and his boys at Mardi Gras parades, so I figured it was time for us to join in the fun too!! I made these yummy mini king cakes out of cinnamon rolls this morning and they were delicious!!







Merritt loved them, of course! I have a king cake monkey bread recipe from Pinterest I think I will use on Fat Tuesday! Wish there was a parade around here, I know he would love it! One day when the boys are a little older we will have to go visit my brother during carnival season! Happy Mardi Gras!
signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

My You Tube Videos

Loading...

Check out my Website! Photography in Northwest, Iowa

My photo
Hey! I'm Hayley Mae (the Southern Belle). I'm from Mississippi but now live in Iowa, by way of Montana! I married my best friend (the Farmer) in August 09. I'm a Graphic Designer and Photographer in Northwest Iowa, check out my site (link below). Feel free to follow me on this journey of married life on the Farm!
    follow me on Twitter

    © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP