Thursday, June 24, 2010

Knee High By The 4th of July!!!!

The Farmer kept telling me that the "baby" would be doing good if it was knee high by the 4th of July. Last night we decided to go check on the progress, and as my treat for "farming," we got ice cream from the Drive In! Have I ever told yall how much I love ice cream?!!? Anyway....I was so surprised to see that the baby was actually higher than knee high!! And it all just started with a little seed!




Even though we weren't in our "farming" clothes, I made the Farmer stand in the middle, so I could make sure it was the right height. This isn't even an accurate representation, since the Farmer is exceptionally tall!! Grow baby grow!! :)


signature

1 comment:

  1. WOW !!! Look at that baby grow !! I'm glad I didn't send you a picture of mine.
    Ud

    ReplyDelete

My You Tube Videos

Loading...

Check out my Website! Photography in Northwest, Iowa

My photo
Hey! I'm Hayley Mae (the Southern Belle). I'm from Mississippi but now live in Iowa, by way of Montana! I married my best friend (the Farmer) in August 09. I'm a Graphic Designer and Photographer in Northwest Iowa, check out my site (link below). Feel free to follow me on this journey of married life on the Farm!
    follow me on Twitter

    © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP