Sunday, May 23, 2010

Chocolate Peanut Buddy Bars

Disclaimer: these are delicious and are in no way, shape, or form healthy....you should probably not be baking/eating these a week before you are the Maid of Honor in your World Wide Best Friend's wedding!!!! Maybe I shouldn't have gotten the dress taken in?!?!?!?


This is another one of the Farmers Momma's Bar Recipes, and there is still more where that came from! stay tuned :)

1 cup of peanut butter
6 tbsp. of softened butter
1 1/2 cups of sugar
2 eggs
1 tsp. vanilla
1 cup of flour
1/4 tsp. salt
12 oz. of chocolate chips

Preheat oven to 350. In a large bowl, blend peanut butter and butter until smooth. Add sugar, eggs, and vanilla. Beat until creamy. Blend in flour and salt. Stir in 1 cup of chocolate chips. Spread into a 9x13 pan. Bake 25-30 minutes or until edges begin to brown. Immediately sprinkle remaining chocolate chips on top. Let stand 5 minutes until chocolate becomes shiny and soft. Spread evenly on top. Cool completely and enjoy :)































signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

My You Tube Videos

Loading...

Check out my Website! Photography in Northwest, Iowa

My photo
Hey! I'm Hayley Mae (the Southern Belle). I'm from Mississippi but now live in Iowa, by way of Montana! I married my best friend (the Farmer) in August 09. I'm a Graphic Designer and Photographer in Northwest Iowa, check out my site (link below). Feel free to follow me on this journey of married life on the Farm!
    follow me on Twitter

    © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP