Monday, March 15, 2010

Mamma Mia!!

It was soo fabulous!!!! Of course they don't allow photography inside, so we snapped a few before the show!!




We went to Hard Rock for lunch and JoJo got this amazing burger :)

Thumbs up!! ;)
We actually almost missed the show because we both thought it started at 2:00. We went to Starbucks after lunch to waste some time and people watch! We were soo sick of waiting and at around 12:50 JoElyn said wouldn't it be funny if it had started at 12:30! This scared me, so I immediately checked the tickets. It started at 1:00!!!! AHHHHH!! We freaked out and booked it to the Orpheum!! Thankfully we were only about 3 blocks away and made it just in time...but boy were we freaking out!! hehehe!! This was just one of the many "adventures" on our trip, but we had such a great time!! I am already planning my next musical, much to the Farmer's dismay, I am soo addicted...haha!!

signature

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had fun...good thing you didn't miss the show. If the Farmer decides he doesn't want to go to another musical...I'd love to! I haven't been to one for a few years and would love to go to one. HUGS, TM

    ReplyDelete

My You Tube Videos

Loading...

Check out my Website! Photography in Northwest, Iowa

My photo
Hey! I'm Hayley Mae (the Southern Belle). I'm from Mississippi but now live in Iowa, by way of Montana! I married my best friend (the Farmer) in August 09. I'm a Graphic Designer and Photographer in Northwest Iowa, check out my site (link below). Feel free to follow me on this journey of married life on the Farm!
    follow me on Twitter

    © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP