Monday, March 8, 2010

Back to Reality!

I made it home safe and sound :) I have like a million pictures to edit and share, but for now these will just have to tide you over!! Since Cade and August Ann's (nephew and niece) shoot was the shortest, I had time to finish them last night (I promise to get the rest of the shoots done very soon-I'm SOO excited about them!) I also have a step by step Gumbo recipe to post and some other fun things I did while I was home! Work is crazy and I have a 4-H photography work shop tonight, so you will just have to bear with me!!








signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

My You Tube Videos

Loading...

Check out my Website! Photography in Northwest, Iowa

My photo
Hey! I'm Hayley Mae (the Southern Belle). I'm from Mississippi but now live in Iowa, by way of Montana! I married my best friend (the Farmer) in August 09. I'm a Graphic Designer and Photographer in Northwest Iowa, check out my site (link below). Feel free to follow me on this journey of married life on the Farm!
    follow me on Twitter

    © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP