Wednesday, March 10, 2010

A few more things...

that happened while I was home! We had our first baby colt of the year, and he was adorable!! My fam raises miniature horses, we have around 200-300 (who knows?!?!), the babies pretty much come all year round but it was fun to get to photograph the first one :) I may or may not have pestered this little guy so much that his momma ran off! Daddy had a mini freak out trying to get them back together and when he finally did, I belted out the lyrics to Reunited and it Feels so Gooooooooood!!!!! :)







Daddy and I also went to Vicksburg to tour the Civil War Battlefield an Museum! It was soo fun and I even got the Farmer a Southern Belle Magnet, this was of course after I realized that Iowans were Yankees!!! I honestly had no clue that Iowa was part of the Union Army (I know, you're wondering how I ever passed Mississippi/U.S. History?!?! - history was actually my favorite subject but obviously I blocked out this detail!) How will I ever forget the fact that I married a Yankee?!? I mean somebody could have mentioned it, hehehe!! Oh well the deed has been done and there is no going back! I will just have to try my best to suffocate him with Southerness :) Pretty sure he already says "fixin' to," so I am on the right track!!









signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

My You Tube Videos

Loading...

Check out my Website! Photography in Northwest, Iowa

My photo
Hey! I'm Hayley Mae (the Southern Belle). I'm from Mississippi but now live in Iowa, by way of Montana! I married my best friend (the Farmer) in August 09. I'm a Graphic Designer and Photographer in Northwest Iowa, check out my site (link below). Feel free to follow me on this journey of married life on the Farm!
    follow me on Twitter

    © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP