Friday, March 12, 2010

Hippity Hoppity Easters On It's Way!!!

I put my Easter decorations up this week and thought I would share with yall! Most of it came from Hobby Lobby, but Momma found some of it...like the egg platter and little egg candle holders! I just love all the colors Easter brings with it...now if we could just get this gross weather to cooperate!! :)











Yes, I'm using the vases again!! Jelly Bean eggs and peeps!! :)









Love this vintage look!! Hobby Lobby has it all!! Honestly they should start paying me for allt he promotion I do ;)






I'm getting soo excited for this weekend!! JoElyn (my sis-in-law) are going to Minneapolis to see Mamma Mia!!! We are leaving early in the morning and plan to shop all day tomorrow, then see the musical on Sunday!! Can't wait!!! :) I have a yummy Pizza recipe to share (really simple, and pretty ordinary, but I love to take pics of food!) I will try to post that sometime today!!
signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

My You Tube Videos

Loading...

Check out my Website! Photography in Northwest, Iowa

My photo
Hey! I'm Hayley Mae (the Southern Belle). I'm from Mississippi but now live in Iowa, by way of Montana! I married my best friend (the Farmer) in August 09. I'm a Graphic Designer and Photographer in Northwest Iowa, check out my site (link below). Feel free to follow me on this journey of married life on the Farm!
    follow me on Twitter

    © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP