Friday, November 20, 2009

Signs of Christmas!!!

First of all, I got these 3 AMAZING ornaments while in Jackson Hole!! I figured I needed 2 Moose ones since I saw soo many :) And I just couldn't pass up the cowgirl!! I love this style of ornaments! I'm not sure what its called but most of mine look like this! I can't wait to show you my whole tree full of all the gorgeous ornaments I have been collecting since last Christmas!!



Since the Farmer has strict rules about not Decorating for Christmas until after Thanksgiving (BOO!) I have to wait, but a few things have trickled out without him knowing/caring!! :)
In the dining room!


I'm gonna keep my Christmas Cards in that cute little Snowman Box!!




The Willow Tree Nativity scene I got from the Farmer's Parents last Christmas...sooo beautiful!



Isn't he precious!! Now I can count down the days!! My Momma has one like this, I think some days that was the only reason I got up...to move the star another day, hehe!!! Unless it was a week before Christmas....at that point I was out of the bed by at least 5:00 am to see what the Elves brought me!!! The Elves are a fabulous tradition in my home, my Momma has Magic Boots that look like Santa's Boots that she sets out, and every night the elves bring us a little surprise! Now-a-days it's things like Shampoo, Conditioner, Razors, maybe a Book...you know, things we need, but when we were little there was no telling what we would get from the Elves!! I used to think I was sooo special since I was the only kid in my class that had Elves :)



I found this at Hobby Lobby and painted it my signature colors!!




Here are my latest decorations with the vases from the wedding!! I love the way they turned out!!









These are in my office now, but as soon as I take down the Fall/Thanksgiving decor they will be up in the Living Room!! Can't Wait!!!



Grease is TODAY!!!! Well, tonight!! I am sooooo excited!! And tomorrow is The Pioneer Woman!!! I promise to take tons of pics of both events!!! :)

p.s. My Farmer just informed me that today is "Thank A Farmer Day," so make sure you thank all the farmers you know!!! :)

signature


1 comment:

  1. That is too funny! My sister and I had an elf too - Peek! He came and filled our advent calendars each year. My mom still sends it to me each year filled with goodies from Peek. I love all of your cowboy Christmas decorations.

    www.cdycattle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

My You Tube Videos

Loading...

Check out my Website! Photography in Northwest, Iowa

My photo
Hey! I'm Hayley Mae (the Southern Belle). I'm from Mississippi but now live in Iowa, by way of Montana! I married my best friend (the Farmer) in August 09. I'm a Graphic Designer and Photographer in Northwest Iowa, check out my site (link below). Feel free to follow me on this journey of married life on the Farm!
    follow me on Twitter

    © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP