Sunday, November 8, 2009

Ramblings!!

I was just sitting here checking my facebook before we head to Bible Study, and I thought I would write another quick blog!! :) I am soo excited for my Daddy to get here, he keeps asking if I have plenty of film for my camera...I keep reminding him that it is digital and with a 2 gig card and two 1 gig back-up cards, we should be good to go!!! hehe!

I have cleaned the guest room, I really wish I had taken some before and after shots!! Before, it looked like our wedding threw up in there...now it looks very clean and organized!!! I just have to get the rest of the house cleaned now!

I have to finish up a publication for work before I leave, so I will be busy on Monday and Tuesday! I was going to pack tonight, but I think I will just wait until tomorrow night since I still need to wash clothes!!

I am trying to talk the Farmer into opening our Christmas presents for each other before I leave for Wyoming!! He got me one of these amazing custom camera bags:
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=33957144
I'll show you the pattern I picked out, when I actually get it!!! Stay tuned to see if we have to wait until Dec. 25th or not!?!?! :)

signature

1 comment:

  1. That camera bag is amazing! I think I just added something to my Christmas list too!

    www.cdycattle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

My You Tube Videos

Loading...

Check out my Website! Photography in Northwest, Iowa

My photo
Hey! I'm Hayley Mae (the Southern Belle). I'm from Mississippi but now live in Iowa, by way of Montana! I married my best friend (the Farmer) in August 09. I'm a Graphic Designer and Photographer in Northwest Iowa, check out my site (link below). Feel free to follow me on this journey of married life on the Farm!
    follow me on Twitter

    © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP