Sunday, March 1, 2015

Stick To It!

When I found the Disney paint sets yesterday, I also scored some super cute Cars Easter themed stickers! We were just sticking them on some random papers, then a light bulb went off, and I remembered my Momma had brought Merritt a sticker book when McCoy was born. I found it, and we went to town putting all his stickers in his book!! I think we did nine pages worth tonight! He is hooked, what fun! So exciting for him to look through his book at all his stickers! :) It's nice because each page is in a protector, so they all stay in place! I had one of these growing up and it was one of my favorite things! Love stickers :)






signature

1 comment:

  1. Hello there , I just put together a collage with super awesome inspiration on how to decorate with old windows on my blog Little Brags . I used a picture of yours with the source link back to you. Please come visit and if you do not want me to use your picture for any reason , please let me know and I will remove it asap. Thanks a bunch. Christine http://littlebrags.blogspot.com/2015/03/decorating-with-old-windows.html

    ReplyDelete

My You Tube Videos

Loading...

Check out my Website! Photography in Northwest, Iowa

My photo
Hey! I'm Hayley Mae (the Southern Belle). I'm from Mississippi but now live in Iowa, by way of Montana! I married my best friend (the Farmer) in August 09. I'm a Graphic Designer and Photographer in Northwest Iowa, check out my site (link below). Feel free to follow me on this journey of married life on the Farm!
    follow me on Twitter

    © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP