Friday, March 27, 2015

Cuts and Donuts!

I took Merritt to get his haircut this morning and this boy was like a different child! He sat so nice and didn't make a move! I haven't seen him sit that still since before he could crawl! Unreal! The Farmer usually takes him, and always tells me how good he does, but I just really had to see it to believe it! At the last minute, The Farmer couldn't take him this morning, but Merritt really needed a trim before Easter, so I loaded up the boys to go on adventure (anytime all three of us get in the car, it's an adventure! hehe!)! So fun to see him be such a big boy! And of course, we had to get a treat afterwards, since he did so good! His choice was a sprinkle donut from the gas station, he has such a refined palate, ha!! :)







Mommy's handsome donut loving little man! :)
signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

My You Tube Videos

Loading...

Check out my Website! Photography in Northwest, Iowa

My photo
Hey! I'm Hayley Mae (the Southern Belle). I'm from Mississippi but now live in Iowa, by way of Montana! I married my best friend (the Farmer) in August 09. I'm a Graphic Designer and Photographer in Northwest Iowa, check out my site (link below). Feel free to follow me on this journey of married life on the Farm!
    follow me on Twitter

    © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP