Thursday, March 19, 2015

Ramblings!

loving our chalkboard calendar!

This babe can pack away some Pizza Ranch bread sticks!

Momma and Daddy had the prints I got at Pawnee Bills Ranch framed!! Adore!

McCoy's Easter basket came in and my heart sank...Ughhh!! I messaged to figure out why the sizing is off and for some reason their new basket shipment didn't match the ones from when I got Merritt's! Blah! I know it's trivial in the grand scheme of things, but it literally makes me want to cry every time I look at them! Matching nazi problems!!

March Ipsy!! Loving the adorbs bag this month!!
Get your Glam Bag here:
https://www.ipsy.com/r/j6rm
signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

My You Tube Videos

Loading...

Check out my Website! Photography in Northwest, Iowa

My photo
Hey! I'm Hayley Mae (the Southern Belle). I'm from Mississippi but now live in Iowa, by way of Montana! I married my best friend (the Farmer) in August 09. I'm a Graphic Designer and Photographer in Northwest Iowa, check out my site (link below). Feel free to follow me on this journey of married life on the Farm!
    follow me on Twitter

    © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP