Tuesday, February 1, 2011

happy day!!

I just got an email notification from Amazon that this was on the way.....

http://thepioneerwoman.com/blog/2010/11/black-heels-the-book/

I am SOOO beyond excited!! Wish I could make it to one of her book signings like I did for her cookbook...
http://thefarmerandthesouthernbelle.blogspot.com/2009/11/wow-what-weekend.html
but the closest location is Denver..normally I would start harassing The Farmer until he said I could go, but I am already planning a trip to Branson, MO in March with my Fam, a Yellowstone trip with my Daddy in May, going home to Mississippi to see my niece's horse shows in June, and a July trip with my Farmer to Glacier National Park (passing through Hilger, MT to see one of my Besties {Mariah} and most importantly her baby..due in June!!) ...soo I figured I should probably not push it! hehe!!

I suppose I will just have to live with reading the much awaited book, sans autograph :)

signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

My You Tube Videos

Loading...

Check out my Website! Photography in Northwest, Iowa

My photo
Hey! I'm Hayley Mae (the Southern Belle). I'm from Mississippi but now live in Iowa, by way of Montana! I married my best friend (the Farmer) in August 09. I'm a Graphic Designer and Photographer in Northwest Iowa, check out my site (link below). Feel free to follow me on this journey of married life on the Farm!
    follow me on Twitter

    © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP