Friday, February 18, 2011

More Changes!!

Soo I have finally decided to make the bedroom fabulous!! It's just sort of ho hum blah....we all knew it was only a matter of time before I had to fix that!!

This is what it looks like now...well not now, this pic was taken shortly after we got married and I moved in! Now there are clothes and general mess everywhere, but it's not like I'm gonna show yall a pic of that!!!


After much debate, I have finally found my dream quilt!!


http://www.thecompanystore.com/Cecilia-Quilt/CY79-ps,default,pd.html


Don't you just LOVE it!?!?! I ordered it on Wednesday and got the shams too!! I can not wait for it to come in!! The Farmer actually likes it too...ok, that's kind of a lie! He sort of grunted and said he liked whatever I liked when I was showing him some of the final options! Just another reason I love that he is color blind!!! I feel like this quilt is not super feminine though...right?!?! I mean, it has lots of blues in it :)

I am going to paint the back wall (with the window) the golden yellow that's is in the quilt ( I have been wanting to paint this wall that color since I moved in, but I kept thinking the bedspread we have now would not look good with it!! I will also paint the picture frames (below) the turquoise color in the quilt!!

I am also gonna try to find some different lamp shades in a yellow our turquoise!! AND I have to find some fabulous curtains!! I think it would look better with white mismatched furniture, but I just can't bear to part with my Pier 1 "rustic" pine bedroom set..I still regret not getting the headboard!!

I want the room too look like it's straight out of Country Living magazine!! I think I need something with chicken wire too!! hehe!! Stay tuned for after pics!! :)

signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

My You Tube Videos

Loading...

Check out my Website! Photography in Northwest, Iowa

My photo
Hey! I'm Hayley Mae (the Southern Belle). I'm from Mississippi but now live in Iowa, by way of Montana! I married my best friend (the Farmer) in August 09. I'm a Graphic Designer and Photographer in Northwest Iowa, check out my site (link below). Feel free to follow me on this journey of married life on the Farm!
    follow me on Twitter

    © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP