Monday, February 28, 2011

The First Reveal!!

Let me preface this post by stating: The room is not complete!! So please don't judge, I debated whether or not to post pics until I had everything in place but yall know me...I have zero patience!! Soo here we go!! Oh and also, these pics are wretched and I despise that big ugly brown closet...but "I can't think about that right now. If I do, I'll go crazy. I'll think about that tomorrow." (Name that movie!! Hint: It's one of my ALL TIME faves! hehe)


Here is the before....



and this is the after!!




I Love the yellow (it looks soo amazing in person!) and I love the quilt! I just need to find the perfect bed skirt, curtains, and lamps to pull it all together!! At the moment I am thinking yellow and white damask or stripe curtains and turquoise lamps! Or maybe some gingham/plaid? I really want to incorporate more prints..I'm not sure how this is all gonna turn out but you can bet you will find out!! :) Here is some idea pics....





















I am meeting my fam in Branson, MO later this month and hope to get the chance to swing by Home Goods!! I have heard such amazing things about it but alas, there is not one around here! There are also a ton of outlet malls and other fun shopping around Branson, so I'm hoping to come home with lots of treasures to complete the room!! :)

signature

6 comments:

  1. Oh I love me some Home Goods and TJ Maxx :) Have fun, it looks beautiful so far!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh! I LOVE BRANSON! your room is TOO cute! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blog hopped here from Anna, love you room! I just posted a tour of my house, and my bedroom is a cheery yellow with a quilt very similar to yours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE this! Its FAB!!! Come on 'ova and share this at my Linky Par-Tay!

    *ENTER LINKY PAR-TAY Here! *

    xoxokara

    ReplyDelete
  5. What did you do with the old comforter? I think I was on the shopping trip when you discovered it! New one is awesome but I love the old one too. Want to sell it?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry Shar! My Momma had the same idea and made me bring it to her in Branson :)

    ReplyDelete

My You Tube Videos

Loading...

Check out my Website! Photography in Northwest, Iowa

My photo
Hey! I'm Hayley Mae (the Southern Belle). I'm from Mississippi but now live in Iowa, by way of Montana! I married my best friend (the Farmer) in August 09. I'm a Graphic Designer and Photographer in Northwest Iowa, check out my site (link below). Feel free to follow me on this journey of married life on the Farm!
    follow me on Twitter

    © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP