Saturday, January 29, 2011

Boring Saturday!!

Soo I'm sitting here on a perfectly good Saturday all alone!! The Farmer is officiating a collegiate livestock judging contest and I got left behind!! Well...I guess I should clarify...I was invited, but he had to get up at 4:30 this morning to leave. My body does not function at that hour....seriously it barely works at 9:30!! Anyway, I opted out and stayed home in my nice warm bed instead!! I have, however, done the dishes, washed clothes, edited some pics, and rented The Return of Nanny McPhee off pay per view....and now I am BORED!!! I'm thinking I will try out my new cookbook!! Remember this summer when got this cookbook??
http://thefarmerandthesouthernbelle.blogspot.com/2010/08/have-you-missed-my-recipes.html

Well they have a new one out, so I got it too!! I loved the first one so much I figured I couldn't go wrong!!

I haven't used it yet, but all the pictures look scrumptious!! Maybe I will make a few casseroles for this week since we we'll be so busy.

We have our Annual Church Auction and Dinner (last year's post http://thefarmerandthesouthernbelle.blogspot.com/2010/02/church-auction.html), I have a photo shoot, and we are leaving on Thursday to go to The Black Hills Stock Show (in Rapid City, SD) for 4 days!! Woohoo!! I'm soo excited! The Farmer is fitting for the Simmental Show and I will be shopping at the Trade Show!! hehe!! A ton of my girls are gonna be there, so I'm super excited to be reunited :)

Ohh look at that...Big Business is on HBO! I love that movie! Scraping the cooking idea, that's what eating out is for, right!?!!? :)

signature

1 comment:

  1. Just wanted you to know Haley - because of your awesome blog, I started my own food blog. Thanks so much for being the inspiration to get me into blogging!

    ReplyDelete

My You Tube Videos

Loading...

Check out my Website! Photography in Northwest, Iowa

My photo
Hey! I'm Hayley Mae (the Southern Belle). I'm from Mississippi but now live in Iowa, by way of Montana! I married my best friend (the Farmer) in August 09. I'm a Graphic Designer and Photographer in Northwest Iowa, check out my site (link below). Feel free to follow me on this journey of married life on the Farm!
    follow me on Twitter

    © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP