Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Christmas at the Farm!!

When we got back from Mississippi, we had Christmas with the Farmer's Fam! I found the boys (our nephews) these fun color rolls!
http://www.facebook.com/leebug40#!/album.php?aid=12110&id=131607090216888
Seth got Curious George and Asher got Cars...along with coloring books!



I drew JoElyn's name and got her a Eddie Bauer Down Ice Scraper (like the elves brought us!), and some Isotoner smarTouch gloves (I have a pair of these and love them!!), and a Wicked date book!! :)


The Farmer drew his Momma and got her the game "Last Word" ...it is very fun!!

The Farmer got a spray washer!! Hello clean bricks!! :)

Here's all the fun stuff I got :)

This makes me sad Christmas is over! ;(
signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

My You Tube Videos

Loading...

Check out my Website! Photography in Northwest, Iowa

My photo
Hey! I'm Hayley Mae (the Southern Belle). I'm from Mississippi but now live in Iowa, by way of Montana! I married my best friend (the Farmer) in August 09. I'm a Graphic Designer and Photographer in Northwest Iowa, check out my site (link below). Feel free to follow me on this journey of married life on the Farm!
    follow me on Twitter

    © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP