What's Up Wednesday!





What we are eating this week? Still enjoying Keto, and with that I am cooking a TON more than I used to! So I have lots to share! All of these are keepers and the recipes can be found on my Keto Pinterest Board! link

1. Broccoli Cheese Soup
2. Mississippi Roast
3. Green Chili Chicken Bake
4. Cheeseburger Soup
5. Cheeseburger Pie
6. Cheeseburger Meatloaf
7. Stroganoff with Cauliflower Rice
8. Lettuce Bun Burger
9. Creamy Bacon Egg Cups
10. Taco Soup
11. Pulled Pork and Broccoli Slaw
12. Fat head Pizza
13. Mexican Cauliflower Rice Skillet


What we’ve been up to? ALL the Fall/Halloween Things!



What I’m loving?


Grove Collaborative: I am having so much fun with all these fun cleaning products, but most importantly I get all the holiday Mrs. Meyers scents sent right to my door!! Here is my referral link, if you want to give it a try!! https://www.grove.co/referrer/31311043/
Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette: Got this on a super deal and am really LOVING it!! The colors are amazing and it smells just like chocolate!! So fun!!
White Chocolate Chip Palette: Scored this mini palette at Marshals and love it too! Perfect for travel and it also smells yummy!!
Espresso K-cups: Love these for my afternoon treat! Mixed with Jordan's Skinny Syrup, makes it so so good!! I get these on Amazon!
Mrs. Meyers: These are my faves from Grove so far! The mum smells soo good and the apple cider is quintessential fall!! Love!



What I’m working on? YouTube! I have been having so much fun making videos! I'm doing lots of online learning about video editing...so much to figure out, but I'm loving it!! My channel link!

What I’m excited about? The boys are starting Cub Scouts! McCoy can't officially join until next year, but he can still come along to the meetings and participate! It will be a family affair as our pack is just getting started! They are soo excited, and I am too!

What I’m watching/reading? Watching This is Us! So pumped for it to be back on!!


What I’m listening to? ALL the Christmas music!!! At our Freedom Conference last weekend, I got the Christmas Album of one of the speakers! So that has been on repeat!!




What I’m Wearing?
1. Hard to tell, but there is cute embroidery on the tank!!
2. Top from my first Stitch Fix a year ago!
3. Shirt from Old Navy years ago, and vest from Stitch Fix last spring!
4. I made this cozy monogrammed sweatshirt! Love it with my fall blanket scarf!
5. My Momma got me this cute pullover and I added my monogram! So comfy!
6. T-shirt is from our MOPS fundraiser! So fun!
7. Shirt from Old Navy last year, vest from a local boutique last year too!
8. If there was a top that summed up my personality this would be it!! LOVE!!
9. Got this shirt from Zulily last year! Give me all the tassels!


What I’m looking forward to next month? Decorating for Christmas!! In the past I have waited until after Thanksgiving (and I still might with the tree) but I am getting some of my other decorating done soon! I have some videos planned for my decor, so I need to go ahead and get started (good excuse, right?!?!) Can't wait!!



What I'm Doing This Weekend?  We have the boys Horse Show Banquet on Saturday and are having our family pictures taken on Sunday!! Can't wait!


signature

No comments