Country Woman Blogger!

So as yall know, I am a part of the Country Woman Magazine Circle of Friends, and as a bonus of being a part of this fun group, I get to meet so many great gals!

Wendy over at House of Q's is also in the "Circle" and when she shared her blog, I thought it would be so fun to collab with her! So we decided to do a little guest feature! You can read mine here! https://www.thehouseofqs.com/2018/10/southern-spotlight-hayley-carraway-moss.html

Wendy- House of Q's
https://www.thehouseofqs.com/



Describe yourself in five words. Southern. Energetic. Social. Busy. Shopper. Where are you from and have you always lived there?
I’m from a tiny town in southern West Virginia and am a true life coal miner’s daughter! 🙂 I lived in West Virginia until my early 30’s. My husband and I currently live in metro Atlanta. Give us all the details on a day in your life?
I work at a college in the metro area. My commute is very long and I’m in the car for a large portion of my day. I manage professional education healthcare programs so my days are usually filled with tasks similar to herding cats. 🙂 Share some of your favorite organizing hacks!
I color code and label everything. I am also a big believer in editing and decluttering on a regular basis. Three favorite quick meals for busy week days?
Chick-fil-A Mealtime Kit- Dijon Chicken, Grilled Cheese sandwiches and tomato soup, or Crockpot Chicken and Stuffing What is your favorite type of craft/DIY and can you share some with us?
I love to scrapbook but sewing/beginning quilting is a close second. Here’s a few pictures of a scrapbook I made for my niece’s wedding shower.
Who are some of your favorite bloggers or instagramers and why?
I love Reese Witherspoon. She seems very genuine and sincere. I like that she doesn’t pretend to be perfect. Another favorite is Gooseberry Patch. I’ve collected the cookbooks for years. I love old time recipes, remedies and home-making ideas. On Sutton Place is another favorite. She provides tons of free printables and home-making tips and tricks. Her artwork is stunning. What is your favorite holiday and why?
It’s a tie between Halloween and Christmas. Halloween is my birthday and birthdays in my family are a huge deal! We go all out. I also love Christmas because I love to decorate for the occasion and literally, plan all year for the holiday. People just seem nicer during Christmas. I’m a homebody and love to go overboard with the decorating and cooking during Christmas. Oh, and I love Hallmark Christmas movies!
What is your decorating style?
I love traditional style but I’m not stuffy. We use every room in our house and it’s important that we are comfortable. What are five things that you MUST have to make it through the day? Diet Coke, my iPhone, my husband, all of our fur babies and my makeup. We met through Country Woman Magazine Circle of Friends. What are you most looking forward to as a part of this group?
I’ve already made connections with several people and gotten ideas for craft projects and recipes. I look forward to learning more about running a house/home more efficiently.


Thanks so much Wendy! Looking forward to getting to know you better! #CountryWoman

signature

1 comment

  1. Hi Hayley! Thanks so much for featuring me on your blog! :) It has been really fun getting to know you and I look forward to collaborating with you in the future!

    ReplyDelete