This and That!



So fun to see the boys in Farm and Ranch Living magazine!

A few weeks ago, The Farmer and I took a day trip to check on some cattle!

We had to drive right by the school where one of my besties works..
I had to stop by and surprise her!! 

Cattle looked good :) 

He is crazy about crafts!!

We got some new kitties! We names them Frankie and Drac!! 

More crafts!


Muffin baking time!


My Lego dude!!

Loving both of these!!

We saw Small Foot a few weeks ago!! They LOVED it!

They are having so much fun with these Halloween countdown calendars!

I put up a new little basket to corral all the library books and homework folders!

Science night for McCoy's Preschool!

tons of fun!

100% spelling test!! He is doing so great this year!

Helping make cupcakes!


Fun Lunch!!

Culvers for Sunday lunch!

Last week Merritt's Sunday School lesson was about Esau and Jacob and the "not true stew!" They gave the kids some stuff to make stew and he asked Grandma if she would make it for us! So we had the stew and he read his lesson to us on Sunday night! 

He had the best time at his first 4-H Clover Kids meeting!!

Yall! I am obsessed with Grove Collaborative!! I had been looking everywhere for the fall scented Mrs. Meyer's..so I finally just signed up for Grove and I have had so much with it!! There are no monthly fees and you choose to order whenever you want! I got all the stuff on the left for free with my first $20 purchase! So fun!
Here is my link if you want to give it a try!

Makes my heart so happy!!

My MOPS table group had a fun brunch this week!

Found these cute jar canisters at Walmart, using this one for my homemade ranch 
and I grabbed a red one for my taco seasoning!

I had been wanting to update this bathroom window for awhile and finally settled on bamboo blinds...I'm in love!! They look so great!

More fun lunch!

Cute little scarecrow!!

Magic marker mess!! Ughhh!

signature

No comments