Kids Desk Redo!


kids desk redo
McCoy needed a big boy desk for his room, so I recycled one! 


I found this one at rummage sale this spring! 
McCoy wasn't sure since he did NOT want flowers on his desk but 
I assured him I would paint over them!


sanded it down...

took the hardware off and pulled all the drawers out!

Used this paint! It worked great!

This was his room before..pardon the mess! The chair got moved into the playroom!

The small bookshelf and little red bench got moved to were the chair was.

Absolutely loved how it turned out! 
Got the knobs from Hobby Lobby and the handles from Amazon!


There are still a few more things I want to do in here, but for the most part it's finished!
















He loves it, which is all that matters!! :) 

The stool finally came in this week, 
it looks so good and it's light enough that he can move it anywhere he wants!

Perfect for this desk! Just loving the way his room turned out!!


signature

No comments