Pumpkinland!

We headed to Pumpkinland to have a little Fall Fun!!


I knew we better get to Pumpkinland soon, if we wanted The Farmer to be able to go with us!
The weather is finally starting to cooperate, so harvest will be back in full swing this week!

I have been waiting so patiently for them to be able to wear their halloween outfits 
that I scored last year on clearance (link to post) They loved them and kept screaming that they were "covered in sliiimmmmmeee!!"  haha!




We have been going to Pumpkinland since Merritt's first fall! The boys really prefer Scarecrows Farm, there is just more stuff to do, (hoping to get there this weekend) but we just can't not go to Pumpkinland! Its a tradition!!! :)



alpacas!

We didn't get any pumpkins because we have about a billion from our own patch!

but I couldn't resist a quick picture!

Can you tell McCoy wanted to be the scarecrow! ha!



We went through twice! They loved it!

Every year we get the pumpkin cookies! This time I grabbed some Indian corn too! 
The mini ones are just soo cute!! :) 

I just love making these special memories with the boys, fall is definitely one of my faves!!


signature

No comments