Reversible Snowman Pumpkin!

Reversible Snowman Pumpkin
How cute is this little wood slice Snowman Pumpkin!?!


I went with some of my girlfriends to a craft night, where we made this adorable Snowman Pumpkin!

The gal hosting the craft night (Shake It Up Iowa-if you are local, 
totally go to one of her classes, she is amazing!), had the wood slices all mounted for us, 
but I'm thinking you would just drill a small hole and use dowels to stack the slices!

We painted one side white and the other side orange, 
Then added the snowman's face and buttons!

I knew I wanted to jazz it up even more once I got home, so I left mine pretty plain!

We had "snow" much fun!! hehe!

Pumpkin side!

So I found some leaves I had in my stash and used some raffia covered wire to loosely attach them!

I also used some tiny wood slices left over from McCoy's Park Ranger party 
to make the stem, then glued it on!

The top hat fit perfectly over the stem and he looks so cozy with his 
blanket scarf (ribbon I scored at Hobby Lobby!)

I also found this hat in the doll section at Hobby Lobby and added a little holly and berries, 
also found at Hobby Lobby in the Christmas wreath pick sections!


I just love this project!! I am keeping the pumpkins inside for fall but plan to seal it so that I can 
keep my little snowman outside with my Joy sign (link) for the holidays!!

signature

No comments