The Tree!

The boys absolutely love to decorate the tree!! 
Last night after baths, we got to it and made our tree beautiful!!
I had laid the boys pjs out and The Farmer got them mixed up!! HAHA!!

I love these Snapware ornament storage boxes! I got them the first year we got married, after Christmas on clearance at K-Mart, but you can get them on Amazon!







The new ornaments! I got them all on after Christmas clearance! 
It's so fun to see what all I got and tucked away!
These are picks I just stuck in the tree!

My Momma brought me a ton of these flamingos!! LOVE them soo much!!

Found this one at Hobby Lobby

These were from Walmart

Walmart

Walmart

Walmart

Walmart

Walmart

Walmart

Walmart

Target

Walmart

Walmart

more picks from Walmart

I got lots of these in different sizes at our local pharmacy!



We will start our book countdown tonight and Jolly comes too!!
Soo excited!!

signature

No comments