Halloween Clearance!!

I just love after holiday clearance!! I waited until Sunday and everything was 90% off and the candy was 70% off!! SCORE!

All of these were 30 cents each! The boys are loving the dress up stuff! I am saving the light up bat glasses for next year and I already put the little pumpkin cactus out with my fall decor!

The carving kits were 40 cents, the pumpkin seed scooper things were 90 cents, the bat lights were 60 cents, the Hershey's were 78 cents, the M&M's were 95 cents (they didn't have any candy corn flavor left this year, so I got these instead..hope the Farmer likes them!), the Slime Drink things were 30 cents, and the hats 79 cents!!

The slime vests $1.99! I mean what a steal!! 
The mustaches and maze set were 10 cents!

This was all the dollar spot stuff that was on clearance, most of it was 30 cents, but a few things were 10 cents!! Perfect for Christmas Happys for my Sunday School girls and cute stuff to add to my gift stash!

I couldn't pass up this adorbs sign in the Target Bulls eyes Playground...the Christmas stuff was all full price, but it was only a $1!! I snagged the tree at Home Goods for $7...it's soo cute!!

Also grabbed these cute Christmas Banners for $3 a piece!!


That's all folks!! Now I am super excited for after Christmas shopping!! hehe!!

signature

No comments