Black Friday!

All the girls headed out Thursday evening to Walmart to get some Black Friday deals!

The main thing I wanted was the $20 Legos! So Pauggie and I were second in line and scored three of them! I already gave them the Duplos, but will probably save the Classic Legos for their Easter baskets, nothing like planning ahead! ha! They already have plenty for Christmas! I also grabbed Minion Jenga ($4.88), Sheets ($25.00), Rubbermaid containers ($7.00), Peppa Pig and Bible Story books ($5.00), Connect 4 ($4.88), Clue ($4.88), Various Movies ($2 to $4), and a Spinpop for my phone ($2)

Also got some undies ($5.00), pajamas ($4.88), leggings for me ($7.00), washcloths ($1.60), and track suits for the boys ($7.00)

My Momma got all her grand boys some of the slime ($9.98 for four pack) and each a pair of Ninja Turtle pajamas ($4.88) These will be Christmas presents!

My Sissy got her and Pauggie leggings and Cade-o some track suits, but I didn't get any pics!

We had so much fun!! 

signature

No comments