This and That...

The gals in our fam went on our annual Minneapolis shopping ship last week 
and I couldn't resist picking up the boys these cute cactus shirts!! So adorbs!

I literally spent all day yesterday cleaning out the boys closets...they were BADDDDD!!!
Now everything has a place! The bin at the bottom of his closet is for pajamas...I have never had them in drawers...both boys have a pj bin and it works so nicely for us! It's easy for them to put away their clean ones and they can easily grab a pair each night!

Now the closets are all organized and nothing falls when you slide the doors open!
I picked up this weekly school clothes organizer (amazon link) for Merritt, in 
hopes that we can keep mornings as stress free as possible!! 
I pinned the bottom up since it was hanging too low and was just for the weekend, 
so we really didn't need it anyway! 


I also did an overhaul of both boy's dressers! So nice to get all the too small stuff out and get all the new stuff in! They are both ready to start school...only a few more weeks now!!! And since I finally got his dresser cleaned off, I had to snap a pic of all his new trophies! 
So proud of this little guy! :) 

signature

No comments