Monday, August 7, 2017

Eight Years and Alan Jackson!

The Farmer and I celebrated eight years seeing Alan Jackson in concert! We had such an amazing time! He played lots of his old songs which is what we LOVE! He is sooo good to see live! But the best part was that Lee Ann Womack opened for him!! I didn't even realize it until the day before the show...she was my all time fave through high school/college! So much fun!! And to top it all off, our friends Jared and Lacey were there too, such a fabulous time catching up with them!! Best weekend!! :) 






The Farmer Tweeted this and it got put up on the big screen!! Score one for The Farmer!! hehe!! 






signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

My You Tube Videos

Loading...

Check out my Website! Photography in Northwest, Iowa

My photo
Hey! I'm Hayley Mae (the Southern Belle). I'm from Mississippi but now live in Iowa, by way of Montana! I married my best friend (the Farmer) in August 09. I'm a Graphic Designer and Photographer in Northwest Iowa, check out my site (link below). Feel free to follow me on this journey of married life on the Farm!
    follow me on Twitter

    © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP