This weekend!

We had lots of fall fun this weekend so I thought I would share!!

I had to run to town on Friday night, so I decided it would be Happy Meals for supper!
How cute are the Charlie Brown buckets!!??

Then, since The Farmer was still harvesting, we decided to stay 
and play at the park for a bit before heading back home!




On Saturday morning, we were all in a crafty mood, so we did lots of our Halloween projects!!








Merritt's Train!

McCoy's Train!


Time to paint pumpkins!!







These "build a monster" things were in their Halloween Happys...
they played with these forever! Score!




Jack-o-lantern quesadillas for supper!

Then this morning, The Farmer brought the boys a special Halloween Treat!!

Donuts!! He brought breakfast pizza for me!! YUMMO! :)

My 4-H group and our Church are doing Operation Christmas child/shoeboxes, 
so we decided to go ahead and shop as a family for things to fill them with today! 
We forgot to get school supplies, so I will pick those up and our boxes will be complete!

Merritt loved picking out all the things a boy just like him would like, I had fun picking out all the girly stuff, and McCoy had fun running from The Farmer! hehe!! Merr did much better this year at the whole giving concept, and is very excited for "his boy" to get his present! Love doing shoe boxes!!

signature

No comments