Monday, October 10, 2016

Made it!!

We made it to Mississippi on Wednesday night! On the way down the boys got to swim and enjoyed wearing sunglasses like cool dudes!!



When we got there, Honey had a prize bag waiting on them!
 
On Thursday, we met up with my college roomie/bestie and her sweet kiddos to have supper at Chic Fil A!! So fun to see all kids together!! 


The boys love to lay in Merritt's little cot and watch cartoons!

 We are headed to SanAntonio today for a quick trip!! Stay tuned!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

My You Tube Videos

Loading...

Check out my Website! Photography in Northwest, Iowa

My photo
Hey! I'm Hayley Mae (the Southern Belle). I'm from Mississippi but now live in Iowa, by way of Montana! I married my best friend (the Farmer) in August 09. I'm a Graphic Designer and Photographer in Northwest Iowa, check out my site (link below). Feel free to follow me on this journey of married life on the Farm!
    follow me on Twitter

    © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP