Thursday, June 4, 2009

We'll Saddle Up and Ride on Over!!!!

Yes!!! I got my very first RSVP!!! Soo exciting! Now I can't wait to check the mail everyday!




I decided I needed some sort of chart to keep track of everything...the online stuff just isn't for me, I need to be able to see it and write on it myself...anyway this is what I came up with! Jen just loves the new artwork in the apartment! We might as well be running a wedding planning business out of our home...ohh well only 58 more days of this madness!!



I finished the Rehearsal Dinner Invites, but I'm not gonna post them until they get sent...ohh the suspense, hehe! Hopefully this weekend I can get the cake, caterer, and florist finalized....I have a big project due at work , so that is putting a damper on my plans, grrrrr! Ohh and we have our final marriage counseling with the Pastor on Sunday...I think there may be a test, I hope we don't fail!!! ;) AND I finally found a cake topper!! It is a black "M" and they even had the font (pristina) that my M logo is done in!! Soo fun!! Pics to come when it arrives!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My You Tube Videos

Loading...

Check out my Website! Photography in Northwest, Iowa

My photo
Hey! I'm Hayley Mae (the Southern Belle). I'm from Mississippi but now live in Iowa, by way of Montana! I married my best friend (the Farmer) in August 09. I'm a Graphic Designer and Photographer in Northwest Iowa, check out my site (link below). Feel free to follow me on this journey of married life on the Farm!
    follow me on Twitter

    © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP