Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Pampered Chef Shower!

Wow! What a shower! I actually cooked and racked up on a TON of Pampered Chef items! I honestly could not believe all the fun things I got to order...my shower was a cash shower, so the guests gave me money to go towards the pots and pans I wanted, oh and they all gave me a favorite recipe, written on the cutest cards that fit into a recipe book that the hostess' gave me! Well, not only did I get my 7 piece pots and pan set , I got a stir fry skillet with lid, a trifle bowl, 3 different scoops, set of 3 collapsible bowls, a serving tray thing that you can make into different shapes, a Kernel Cutter, a Core and More (melon baller/strawberry corer), a Finger Guard, a Hold N Slice, a Pizza Cuter, a Serrated Peeler, a V-Shape Cutter, Cookware Protectors, a Drainer, a Specialty Nylon Tool Set, a Kitchen Spritzer, (I really hope the Farmer isn't reading all this!! He left before I started to order all this fun stuff!!), A Large Serving Spatula, a Small Serving Spatula, a Measure All Cup, a Mix N Scraper, Chip Clips, a Small Spreader, a Deluxe Mini Muffin pan, a Mini Tart Shaper, and a Corn Butterer!! I think I may have missed a few things but you get the idea!! I highly recommend having a Pampered Chef Shower...if you are ever asked!! :) When you have a shower in your honor, its the same as being a hostess, so you get all the FABULOUS hostess benefits!! Anywho!! Enough Pampered Chef advertising! Lets chat about me cooking...in front of 20 people!! Yikes!! I'd say I did a pretty good job considering there were no leftovers for the Farmer to sample!! I made these little quiche type things with ham and cheese..they were very yummy!! I don't have the recipe but hopefully my Cousin-to-be will send it to me, since I ordered all the "tools" to make them with!! Here are some pics for your viewing pleasure :)

Me and Melissa!

Cooking!

Me with the Farmer's fab Momma and Grandmas!

Me with the hostesses! Thank yall!! :) Isn't my dress fabulous!?! My Momma got it for me when I was home...I wanted it for the Bahamas, but decided I needed to break it in once before then!


With some of my friends! Minus Cora, she had her baby the night before! :) It looks like I have a basket growing out of my head!



yummy! The ham thing I made is in the right corner!


The recipes and cards!


They all signed my apron!

Thanks to everyone who made my day (and cooking career!!) with this lovely shower!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

My You Tube Videos

Loading...

Check out my Website! Photography in Northwest, Iowa

My photo
Hey! I'm Hayley Mae (the Southern Belle). I'm from Mississippi but now live in Iowa, by way of Montana! I married my best friend (the Farmer) in August 09. I'm a Graphic Designer and Photographer in Northwest Iowa, check out my site (link below). Feel free to follow me on this journey of married life on the Farm!
    follow me on Twitter

    © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP